Everything you need
Your Ultimate Cross-Platform POS Solution
True Cross-Platform Compatibility: Rhombus POS is designed to work seamlessly across all major operating systems, whether you are using Windows, macOS, Android, or iOS. Say goodbye to platform restrictions!
Hardware Agnostic: Our software adapts to your hardware, not the other way around. Whether you have a PC, tablet, or smartphone, Rhombus POS is ready to power your business.
Processor Agnostic: We do not tie you down to a specific processor or chip. Rhombus POS is perfected to perform efficiently on a wide range of processors, ensuring smooth operation on any device. However, we do have a preferred processor that we would be delighted to supply if you are in the market for one.
Enhanced User Experience: Our user-friendly interface ensures that you and your staff can quickly master the system, reducing training time and improving customer service.
Feature-Rich: Rhombus POS comes with a comprehensive set of features, including solutions for all your business needs.
Cloud Integration: Access your sales data and manage your business from anywhere with cloud integration. Stay in control, even when you are on the go.
- Unique Platform
- Rhombus operates on Apple iOS and Android mobile devices connected to state-of-the-art terminals.
- Functional Design
- Customize your inventory with modifiers, put orders on hold, and split payments with ease. Rhombus POS features support for multiple printers and displays, scale integration, advanced reporting, and customer text notifications.
- Cloud-Based Continuity
- All devices work together under the same account. Multiple devices work together with a single card reader. All transaction data is collected for each individual store.
We want you to grow and succeed
Hassle-free pricing that won't break the bank.
Base POS Software
$165 /month - 1st Terminal MSRP
Additional Terminals: $65/month each MSRP
Enjoy full access to our platform.
- Great for retail, great for restaurants!
- Native support for iOS, Android, and Windows
- Support Unlimited Terminals (Contactless NFC/EMV)
- Support Unlimited Rhombus Handheld POS Multi-Sync Devices
- PIN Security
- Items (Unlimited)
- Customer Database
- Basic Inventory
- Split Payments
- Second Printer (Kitchen)
- Cash Drawer Management
- Customized Receipts
- Print, Email & Text Receipts
- End of Day Report (Z Report)
- Itemized Refunds
- Customizable Taxes (Automatic)
- Non-Proprietary Hardware Support
- Advanced Reporting
- Table Order Assignment
- Barcode Scanning
- 5,000 Text Messages/Month
- Order Service charge
- Kitchen display (KDS)
- Scale integrations
- Named Custom Charges
$5 /employee/month MSRP
- Track employee hours worked, breaks, vacation time, etc
- Vacation time request/approval process
- Calculate premium pay (overtime, double time) based on rules for local jurisdiction
- Awareness of work weeks, pay cycles, and exemption statuses
- Pay Groups concept facilitates batching of time sheets for employees on common pay schedules
- Track employee management hierarchy
- Supports electronic or ink time sheet signatures for employee and manager approval
- Automatic routing of vacation requests and time sheet approvals to appropriate manager based on management hierarchy and manager availability
- Export pay cycle calculations to CSV for import into payroll system
- Employee schedule tracking
- Exception report surfaces compliance issues like failure to clock in/out, failure to take break on time
- Exception report enforces employer rules to surface violations, such as clocking in too early/late
- Management interface allows managers to correct errors, even those not detectable by exception report
$149 /month MSRP
- Bin (item location) tracking with support for unlimited bins
- Unlimited bin locations per item (example: units of item both in specific warehouse bin and on specific shelf on retail floor)
- Per-bin on-hand quantity tracking (example: item on-hand quantity is 10 -- 4 in bin A, 6 in bin B)
- Single bin may be associated with multiple inventory items
- Scan item UPC to display bin locations
- Supports quick addition of items to bins and relocation of items between bins
- Audit single bin, multiple bins, or entire inventory
- Audit verification/adjustment phase to confirm discrepancies
- Variance report detailing confirmed discrepancies and discrepancy impact
- Auto-correct on-hand quantities based on variance report
Hardware showcaseSee all hardware
At Rhombus POS, we understand that the heart of any successful business lies in efficient and reliable point of sale operations. That is why we have cultivated strategic partnerships with industry leaders to provide you with the ultimate POS experience. Our robust POS software seamlessly integrates with Star Micronics, Pax Global, and Epson hardware, offering you a comprehensive solution that maximizes efficiency, reliability, and customer satisfaction.
Cutting Edge Design in a Smaller Footprint
Portable Terminal with Base Unit
Portable Terminal with Keypad and Printer
Rhombus A8 Aries
Table Top Terminal
Portable Terminal with Printer
Table Top Terminal
Fully compliant, sell in virtually any unit
Supercharge your business.
Get Rhombus POS!
Download from your favorite app store today.